- Our School
Luther Elementary School is a learning organization which strives to continually challenge our diverse student population. This is accomplished by optimizing each student's academic potential through an atmosphere that fosters emotional and physical well-being, an appreciation of diversity, and a sense of community spirit. We are dedicated to the use of sound instructional practices, along with a commitment to character building and accountability.
Academically, Luther has received many prestigious awards such as the Title 1 Academic Achievement Award and the California Gold Ribbon Schools Award.
Luther Elementary School, in partnership with families and community, is dedicated to ensuring each student receives a challenging, quality education in a safe and supportive environment.
We are committed to:
- Implementing high standards of teaching and learning;
- Supporting technological literacy;
- Developing students who demonstrate self-confidence, integrity, and community pride as responsible, self-directed, productive citizens;
- Fostering a love of learning, collaboration and individual creative expression;
- Preparing students who will make transitions throughout their lives.
Luther Elementary is dedicated to academic excellence, individual success, and the cultivation of caring confident citizens.